Shipments and returns
Your package shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 24 hours after receipt of payment and are shipped via DHL worldwide express with tracking and drop-off with signature.
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs.
- We advise you to group your items in one order.We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
- Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
- Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
- Shipments outside the Hong Kong may be subject to import charges, which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
- The price for this service is $80 USD.
International Shipping Restrictions:
- Please check with your local customs office if you can import our magnetic card readers. For example, some countries do not permit imports to persons, only imports to companies. As the magnetic stripe card readers are sent with the smallest batteries and the smallest magnetic heads, some customs can interpret that they can be used as debit or credit card skimmers so make sure that you can make the import before ordering.